Are you a Virtual Assistant or interested in starting up your own service-based business?
Then you MUST attend VAvirtuosos.
I can’t wait for the event to kick off on October 25th.
What is VAvirtuosos?
An exciting virtual workshop series of 20 educational online seminars to benefit all Virtual Assistants worldwide. These webinars will be presented, over the course of 5 days (October 25-29), by fellow VAs who have been there, done that. This will be the 20th time this series has been put on. Can you believe that?
Why Attend VAvirtuosos?
VAvirtuosos is the most affordable training conference I’ve come across at the low price of $0! You attend virtually so you don’t have to fly anywhere, book a hotel and pay for all the expenses of a typical conference.
Each webinar is typically an hour-long which means you get about 20 hours of FREE training.
Attending VAvirutosos, in my opinion, is one of the best decisions you can make for your VA business.
How can I attend for free?
You can attend for FREE with my coupon code DANIELLE20. Just head over here and select a Silver Ticket and enter the coupon code at checkout.
I attend every year and actually help organize and run the event. Even if I wasn’t helping, I would still attend. A few seasons back I actually gained a client from being at the event. You never know what can happen at conferences, even virtual ones.
Attending VAvirtuosos is a must in my books!
If you are serious about your Virtual Assistant Business then you should attend VAvirtuosos every season. You’ll leave with so much information that you won’t know what to do with it all. Tawnya Sutherland (the host) records all the webinars and the recordings are available so you can refer back to them later or watch the ones you missed.
VAvirtuosos isn’t all work, there’s time for fun too. In between each webinar, you can chat with other attendees, network, build friendships, and make business connections. I’ve met so many lovely people at #VAVS and can’t wait to meet even more this November.
Make sure you grab your free seat before it sells out. Use coupon code danielle100.
When’s the last time you found 20 hours of training for $0?
If you are a fellow VA, I want to “see” you at VAvirtuosos! Let me know if you sign up in the comments below.
Not a VA?
Then I’m sure you have a Virtual Assistant working for you. Why not invest in your Virtual Assistant and send them to VAvirtuosos? They will thank you and so will your business. I know that if I had my own VA, I’d send them to this training because ultimately it would increase their knowledge and help my business.
Let me know which webinar you are most excited about in the comments below.
P.S. Here’s the speaker lineup for the event!
- How to Land Loads of Clients with Tawnya Sutherland
- The Power of One: My Virtual Assistant Journey to 1 Million Dollars with Kathy Colaiacovo
- Difficult Client Situations & and How to Manage Them With Grace and Ease with Lisa Wells
- Growing your Business by Building a Referral Network with Melissa Irvin
- The Fine Art of Niching Down with Craig Cannings
- How to Deal With Objections from Potential Clients with Laura Briggs
- How to Stand Out When Pitching New Clients with Lesley Pyle
- LinkedIn from Connections to Clients! With Jessica Koch
- How to Position Your Business to Attract Your Dream Client with Bianca Rice
- The Virtual Assistant Smackdown! – 7 Tips That Will Make You Influential In Your VA Business with Regina Baker
- Content Marketing Myths That Close Doors To New Clients with Kelly McCausey
- How to Create Your Client Attracting Web Pages With WordPress with Mark Hunter
- The Ultimate Instagram Sales Guide: Selling Without Sleaze with Jana Ciaravolo
- Are Facebook Ads Dead for Attracting Clients? With Koko Mendez
- Why Now (More Than Ever) Is the Time to Niche as a Real Estate VA with Pam Ivey
- Stop Chasing Clients, Let Them Catch You with Tammy Sistek
- How to Effortlessly Get High Quality Clients with Done-for-You Content with Nicole Dean
- The Way to Scale and Serve Excellently in Your Business with Chanel Robe
- How to Use Automation to Scale Your VA Business Into an Agency with Michelle Thompson
- Teach What You Do: A Stress-Free Plan to Scale Your Service-Based Business with Cindy Bidar
“See” you there! Grab your ticket here.
*affiliate links were used in this post, if you’d like to purchase without using my affiliate link please go to www.VAvirtuosos.com